Monday, July 1, 2013

Not Dead Fred

I'm still here. I've been kept very busy with mundane research and prepping for a hafla that happened this past weekend. I meant to write posts during that time and just haven't had the time/inclination to complete one. I've tried a couple times and haven't felt like the result is post-worthy. Honestly, it's a bit more stress than I want to deal with right now. I'd really like to get even a small something out, but I really need to finish these two paleo papers posthaste. So this is a belated hiatus announcement. Unless the Sarmatian bug bites me between now and then, expect me to be back in late August.
EDIT: Make that mid-November. I'm going to be in a constant state of busy and stressed until then.

1 comment:

  1. Found something relatively new and nifty -- hope you enjoy! :)
    "New Excavations of the Early Nomadic Burial Ground at Filippovka (Southern Ural Region, Russia)" by Leonid Teodorovich Yablonsky
    http://www.ajaonline.org/sites/default/files/AJA1141_Yablonsky.pdf

    ReplyDelete